2014 Was a great year for Park City, with the announcement of Vail purchasing Park City Mountain Resort, ONE Wasatch, and new places to eat and things to do. If you missed any of my most popular blogs for 2014, just click on any of the links below. Happy New Year!
- What Park City Ski Resort Changes Mean for Real Estate — If you live in or keep up on Park City news, you know that this was the hottest topic of the year hands down. There are big ski resort changes in PC: One Wasatch, Vail taking over operations at Canyons, Vail buying PCMR, Vail connecting Canyons and PCMR, and Deer Valley buying Solitude.
- How Accurate are Park City “Zestimates”? — Zillow’s “Zestimates” was a big topic of interest for my readers as these big real estate sites grow in popularity. But can their information be trusted? Read to find out what my case study revealed.
- What do Non-Ski Resort Changes Mean for Park City Real Estate? — While the ski resort transformations took precedence, you were also really interested in what else is changing in Park City. This was just published in November, so still highly relevant.
- Difference Between Zillow, Trulia & Realtor.com — Again these big real estate search sites are of interest for those looking at properties. Obviously there are advantages and disadvantages of each. Read on to see what I found out.
- European Ski Experience in Park City — Ah, One Wasatch. The controversial idea that hardly anyone is in the middle of. You either love it or hate it. But what are the potential implications on real estate?
Remember, if you or anyone you know is thinking about making an investment in Park City real estate, please contact me.