We may be known as the Park City real estate strategists, but we certainly know how to have our fair share of fun. Did you know that about one in every four blogs we post is about life in Park City? We are always happy to guide out-of-town visitors to the activities in Park City. Usually that means enjoying plentiful sunshine and outdoor activities, but every once in awhile (especially in the Spring), you have to take a ‘rain check’ on the great outdoors and enjoy something else Park City has to offer. Luckily, there isn’t a shortage of options on either side of the weather coin.
Sunny Day Activities in Park City
From mid-April until the snow flies, Park City transforms from a world-class ski destination to a mountain town you’ll never want to leave. The weather is typically gorgeous, the events calendar is packed, and everyone is darn close to as happy as a powder day.
- Go for a cruise on the Union Pacific Rail Trail
- Take a stroll in historic old town and on down to City Park
- Enjoy one of many outdoor summer concerts
- Up your calorie burning and foodie game with a Park City Food Tour
- Go fly fishing with a trusted guide such as All Seasons Adventures
- Find your inner equestrian with a horse back riding session
- Stand Up Paddleboarding at Deer Valley, Jordanelle or Deer Creek
- Give your group a scare with an Old Town Ghost Tour
- Head to one of the areas beautiful state, county or city parks.
- Rent a mountain bike and hit the world-class single track
- Find a Farmer’s Market such as the Wednesday Market or Sunday Silly Market
- Eat al fresco at one of many restaurants in town
- Tee off at one of town’s fine golf establishments
Rainy Day Activities in Park City
Mother Nature got you down? No worries! Park City has plenty to keep you occupied and still feeling like you had a real experience on this vacation. This list could go on and on. Please drop me a line if you have specific questions, I’m happy to help!
- Catch a show at the Egyptian Theater
- Feel the town’s film vibe and catch a PC Film Series flick
- Take your bowling game to the next level at Jupiter Bowl
- Take a tour of the Ritual Chocolate Factory
- Check out the newly renovated Park City Library
- Visit or revisit the Alf Engen Ski Museum at the Utah Olympic Park
- Grab your umbrella and get to know Park City’s artists
- When you get hungry, stay local and try some of Park City’s food artisans
- Paint your own ceramics at Color Me Mine or paint your own masterpiece at The Paint Mixer
- Free skate or check out a special event at the Park City Ice Arena
- Get a little retail therapy at one of Park City’s fine shops
- Relax or sweat it out with one of 39 “Beauty and Wellness” options
- Use your noggin to escape tricky situations in Park City’s Escape Room