It has been an interesting year on many fronts, hasn’t it? From the world to our nation, and right here to our little (or not so little) town of Park City, a lot has happened in 2016.
When we do our annual year in review here at Inside Park City Real Estate, it’s always fun and sometimes surprising to see which blog posts got the most traffic. It’s also inspiring to know that the real estate and lifestyle news contained in the blog is just as relevant today as when it was first posted.
The Inside Park City Real Estate blog is read by thousands of people each week. If you are interested in keeping up with us, we write and email a new blog post once per week. The sign up is below.
10. Interesting Trends in Park City Real Estate Today (November 15th)
9. Will Park City’s Home Prices Continue to Rise? (February 9th)
8. Vail’s Purchase of Park City Leads to Increased Visitors (April 5th)
7. Is Park City, Utah in Another Housing Bubble? (March 16th)
6. Townies to Techies: The Changing Economy of Park City (March 23rd)
5. Donuts, Tots & More: 5 New Businesses in Park City (March 2nd)
4. The Ethics of Using Multiple Real Estate Agents (June 21st)
3. Eight Reasons to Love Dejoria & High Star Ranch in Kamas (June 28th)
2. Discount Real Estate Brokers: The Problem with the 1% (July 21st)
The most popular Park City real estate blog on our site for 2016………..
As voted by you the reader……………..
1. Canyons Resort Master Plan: 2016 Update (August 31st)
With the buzz about Vail still prominent around town, it’s no surprise that they made our list more than once.
What about you? What was your favorite blog this year?
I enjoy writing this blog beause I have an insider’s view of the Park City real estate market and constantly analyze trends. I also enjoy observing, living and writing about Park City’s culture and lifestlye. I’m passionate about living in Park City and understand that our beloved lifestyle is one reason why our real estate values continue to remain strong. We enjoy your feedback via the website comments, Facebook comments, emails and more. I personally read and respond to each comment. Thank you for your readership. If there is anything you are curious about, let me know via this website or email and I’ll try to write about it.
We wish you all the best in 2017!
Nancy Tallman & The Inside Park City Real Estate Team
I enjoy your insights and perspective. I read every blog you post because it helps me understand Park City and what makes it vibrant and what is trending or relevant, not just the real estate. Keep writing and we will keep reading. Happy New Year.