There are several new construction projects in the Park City area and they are very popular. Some of my favorites are:
- Stein Eriksen Residences ($2,400,000-$6,900,000)
- The Parkite ($1,595,000-$5,495,000)
- Enclave at Sun Canyon ($1,799,000-$1,960,000)
- River View ($452,000-$519,000)
- Black Rock Ridge ($429,900-$499,000)
- Park’s Edge ($339,900-$349,900)
What do these new properties have in common?
- Mountain Contemporary Style
- Vaulted and/or high ceilings
- Oversized solid wood doors
- High end finishes throughout, such as solid surface counter-tops and stainless, commercial grade appliances
- Big windows that take full advantage of views
- Excellent insulation to minimize sound penetration from neighbors
- Energy efficient/”green” construction & use of technology
- Decks for indoor/outdoor living
- Hardwood and/or natural stone flooring
- Stein Ericksen Residences and Enclave have “floating” staircases
- Many of theses homes allow the buyer to select their own finishes.
How many older homes can you think of that have the above list of popular features? Even a home that has been gutted and remodeled may have a floor plan or system that is now functionally obsolescent. Park City’s homebuyers love new construction and all of the above-referenced homes are selling faster than they can be built. As a home seller, it is important to note the newer homes you may be competing with and price accordingly.
Are you interested in learning more about some of the newer developments in the Park City area? Contact me at 435.901.0659 or email@example.com.