Impressions ● Innovation ● Engagement
Those are the words which describe the Sotheby’s International Realty 2012 marketing strategy. The object is to create impressions worldwide. It’s about creating global connections and establishing true consumer engagement. It’s about leveraging exposure, innovation and international impact to showcase our listings.
To create a true global impact that is primed to deliver 506 million impressions, Sotheby’s International Realty has developed relationships with the world’s most pre-eminent media powerhouses in both the print and online arenas.
Take a closer look at some of these unique partners, many of which include exclusivity for the Sotheby’s International Realty brand, to see how your home can benefit from truly global exposure. The digital editions of these media giants utilize video tours and slide shows to engage consumers and bring distinctive properties to life.
• NYTimes.com (Digital New York Times)
• NYTimes.com/sothebysrealty [extraordinary living microsite]
• New technology that integrates our listings with NY Times articles in rotating sections of NYTimes.com
• WSJ.com (Digital Wall Street Journal) Incredible banner ads and widgets
• WSJ.com/sothebysrealty microsite
• BBC.com (British Broadcasting Corp)